4.3 Page Options
What’s the difference between "Theme options" and "Page options"
Simply there are two ways to create and save layouts/settings. The first one is global which affects all your website including pages and posts. They can be set up in theme options. The other way is using individual settings which can be found at the bottom of each page or post. They are unique to each page, thus cannot be saved for other pages. Global changes should be performed in Theme Options. Individual (Unique) settings can be changed in Page Options.
How to find Page Options?
Kindly open your page or post and scroll to the bottom of your page.
How to find Theme Options?
Theme options can be found under the Grid menu.
Page Options can be found at the bottom of each page/post. You can change the page layout, assign a sidebar or create a custom title bar for your page/post. These options are unique to each page, thus cannot be saved for other pages. All the changes made in page options will override theme options.
Header Page Options
Main page menu:
- Page menu - Here you can select the menu for the page.
- Menu style - Here you can select the style of the menu.
Page header style:
- Change the menu style for this page? - Here you can change the menu style for this page.
- Change style menu on the scroll for dark style? - Here you can change the style of the menu on the scroll for the dark style.
- Select header style - Here you can select the style of the header.
Light text on menu -Turn on switcher if you want it
Enable light color for a mobile menu - This option allows to enable light text for a mobile menu
Page logo style:
- Site logo - Here you can upload the site logo.
- Site logo on the scroll - Here you can upload the logo on the scroll.
- Site logo on mobile - Here you can upload the logo for the mobile device.
Page header color:
- Change Header Scroll Background Color - Here you can change the header scroll background color.
- Change Header Scroll Text Color - Here you can change the header scroll text color.
Footer Page Options
Footer page style
- Footer style - There you can select the footer style.
Footer elements options:
- Enable Top Footer Section - Here you can enable Top Footer Form
- Enable Footer Form - Here you can turning on Footer Form.
- Subscribe form align - Here you can select align for subscribe formю
- Enable Footer copyright - Here you can enable the footer copyright.
- Copyright align - Here you can select the copyright align.
Footer color options:
- Change Footer Background Color - Here you can change the background color.
- Change Footer Text on dark style - Here you can change the footer text on the dark style
Footer other options:
- Fixed and transparent footer - Turning on Fixed and transparent footer for this page.
- Enable Parallax Footer - There you can enable the parallax effect for the footer seсtion .
Other Page Options
- Change Main Colors? - This option allows change main colors
- Primary color - Please, select color
- Additional color - Please, select color
- Disable padding container - Here you can disable the padding container.
- Enable page border? - Here you can enable the page border.
- Custom desktop paddings (left and right) for the page - enter padding container for the desktop version of this page.
- Custom mobile paddings (left and right) for the page - Enter padding container for the mobile version of this page.