Before Installing your WordPress theme, make sure to download it from themeforest.net.
Few steps on how to do that:
- Go To themeforest.net
- Open Downloads Tab
- Click on Funero Theme Downloads Button and Click on All Files and Documentation
- After the zip File get downloaded open it and navigate to WordPress Themes - > Funero Theme
You can find more details on how to install WordPress Theme here
Funero Theme Installation
The first thing you need to do is log in to your WordPress admin area. Next, click on Appearance » Themes.
Once you are on the themes page, click on the Add New button at the top.
On the next screen, you will have the ability to select from: Featured WordPress themes, Popular WordPress themes, Latest WordPress themes, search for a specific theme or search for themes with specific features.
Go ahead and click on the Upload Theme button.
WordPress will now install your theme and show you a success message along with the link to activate or live preview.
Click on the activate button, and you’ve successfully installed and activated your WordPress theme.
Install Required Plugins
To install the required plugins for your theme, follow these steps:
- Once the theme is installed and activated you will see a message at the top of the screen that advises which plugins are required and which are recommended for the theme:
2. Click on the “Begin installing plugins” link under this message; you will be taken to the “Install Required Plugins” screen.
3. Here you will see a list of the plugins that need to be installed and activated. Click in the tickbox to the left of the “Plugin” title to add a tick to every plugin, then in the “Bulk Actions” drop-down list, select “Install” and click Apply.
4. WordPress will go through the installation process for each plugin; let it run through. Once it finishes, you will see the option to “Return to Required Plugins Installer”; click on this.
5. Now you’re back on the “Install Required Plugins” page we need to activate all your newly-installed plugins. Click on the tick box next to the “Plugin” title to add a tick to all items again, and change the “Bulk Actions” drop-down list option to “Activate”. then click “Apply”.
6. After a few seconds, the page will update and you’ll see a message that the plugins were activated successfully.
Aheto Plugin Setup
Detailed Aheto plugin documentation could be found here.
Note: In order to import demo data, make sure that you've installed all required plugins, you can read here how to do that.
To import demo data you need to follow a few very simple steps:
- Please navigate Aheto → Setup first.
- And follow the next steps.
- Required Plugins. Here you have to install the required plugins for working with Aheto plugin. In case you follow our instructions, these plugins are already installed.
- Select the necessary settings in order to import demo content. Hint! In order to speed up the process, you can import only the necessary demo pages later using Aheto>Template Kits.
- After successful settings import go to the Ready Demos
- Here you can find the list with ready theme demos. We call theme demo all pages that we've created and page options, settings, widgets, etc. You can import just that content that you wanna have on your website. To do this, select pages that you would like to be imported.
- Note: All screenshots are taken from the Karma WordPress Theme settings. For your theme, the steps below will be similar.
- In order to access the following page, you can also go through Aheto>Template Kits in your Admin panel.
- Then choose the necessary theme demo and enter a page name and click on the button "Create". After notification about successful creating, click on the button "Import Template"Once you imported demo data, you need to update some settings (read details below) to properly display your pages.
1. General Settings and Skins Update
Aheto → Settings. You need to update the Default Builder settings and Skins Settings. To do this, please, select in the settings area Visual Composer as Default Page Builder (1) and Save changes (2). After that, please, restore your changes (select Elementor as Default Page Builder again) and Save Changes.
The same steps must be followed to update your Skin Settings
2. Pages Update
Once you imported your page. it will be displaying without header and footer. For the properly display imported pages, please, Go to Dashboard ---> Pages ---> Edit Page and click on the button "Update".
Note: All imported pages should be updated in this way.
NOTE: You will need to upload your own images for your site, as stated in the theme description.Theme images are replaced with placeholders, that are grey rectangles. We do not provide images for Funero theme, as images do not fall under the release license.
3. Reading Settings
To properly display your pages, please check your Reading Settings. Go to Dashboard → Settings → Reading
Choose A static page for Your homepage displays and select pages for Homepage and for Post Page
- Homepage - choose Home Page
- Post Page - choose Blog
Do not forget click on the button "Save Changes".
5. Menu Settings
6. Contact Form Customization
- Getting started with Contact Form 7
- Admin screen
- How tags work
- Editing form template
- Setting up mail
- Editing messages
- Additional settings
Detailed information about work with Contact Form 7 plugin you can view in documentation