Step 3: Aheto Plugin Setup
To import demo data you need to follow a few very simple steps:
- Go to Dashboard
- Click on Aheto icon on the Dashboard → Setup
- Introduction. Here open Welcome Page with background information. Read and click on the button "Let`s Go!"
- Builder Install. Please, select Page builder to install. Currently available is Elementor (and WPBakery is coming soon in Aheto updates) and go to the Next Step.
- Required Plugins. On this step, you have to install required plugins for working with Aheto plugin. In case you follow our instructions, these plugins are already installed. Read how to install required plugins
- Import Settings. These are the next steps of importing the main settings of your theme. Please note by default we’ve deactivated importing: Menus, Pages, and Media (all the images) as that require a huge amount of time to import. Anyway, after this step, you will be redirected to the Template Kits, where you will be able to import any pages you need. But, in case you still want to wait and import everything please use turn on those settings.
- After successful settings import go to the Ready Demos.
More information about Aheto Plugin Setting you can find in Aheto Documentation