0.3 Support Policy
The purpose of the Help Center is to provide you with the right answers at the right time. Our support is provided only to direct product buyers. While applying at our Help Center you will be asked to provide valid support license for our products.
Our Help Center is the only official TrueThemes support handling mechanism. Questions sent using other channels may be ignored without notice.
We provide support because of good will and want to offer our customers the best service possible. We keep rights not to provide support due to abuse or any other reasons that are against this policy.
Opening Support Ticket
In order to get a response in reasonable time we are kindly asking you to provide following information while opening support ticket:
- Your website URL
- Login credentials
The versionof Elementor used
The detaileddescription of actions taken before the issue
- Screenshot of the problem
- Any other information that you find useful
All information provided is confidential and will not be provided to any third party.
What Can You Expect From Our Support?
There are certain things that you can expect from our Help Center:
- We always have bug-related and technical support in priority
- We are happy to receive proposals and ideas
- Tiny custom requests can be served (low priority, depending on workload and goodwill)
What Can You Not Expect From Our Support?
There are certain things that are out of scope and will not be handled by our team:
- Generic WordPress questions
- Issues related to 3rd party plugins
- Customization requests
- Any tickets that contain abuse or violence
With leaving your e-mail you agree to receive promotional e-mails and newsletters from FoxThemes, TrueThemes or WPbrothers which are the same product.
Thank you for finding time to read this policy and remember that we are here to help you out.