5.3 Page Options
- Page menu - Its option where you can choose the menu for the current page.
- Change menu styles for this page - This option allows change menu style for this page.
- Select header style - Only for Classic and Modern and Only Logo menu style
- Site Logo - Upload any media using the WordPress Native Uploader.
- Site Logo on the
scroll- Upload any media using the WordPress Native Uploader. Using for scrolling.
- Site Logo on mobile - Upload any media using the WordPress Native Uploader. Using for mobile.
- Header Scroll Background Color - This option allows change header background color on the scroll for this page.
- Header Scroll Text Color - This option allows change header text color on the scroll for this page.
Footer Page Options
( includes footer template, visibility )
Fixed and transparent footer - turning on a fixed and transparent footer for this page
- Enable Parallax Footer - Turning on Parallax footer for this page.
- Change Footer Background Color - This option allows change footer background color for this page.
- Enable Footer copyright - Turning on Footer copyright for this page.
- Enable Light Footer - Turning on Light footer for this page.
What’s the difference between "Theme options" and "Page options"
Simply there are two ways to create and save layouts/settings.
The first one is global which affects all your website including pages and posts. They can be set up in theme options.
The other way is using individual settings which can be found at the bottom of each page or post. They are unique to each page, thus cannot be saved for other pages.
Global changes should be performed in Theme Options.
Individual (Unique) settings can be changed in Page Options.
How to find Page Options?
Kindly open your page or post and scroll to the bottom of your page.
How to find Theme Options?
Theme options can be found under the Grid menu.
Page Options can be found at the bottom of each page/post. You can change the page layout, assign a sidebar or create a custom title bar for your page/post. These options are unique to each page, thus cannot be saved for other pages. All the changes made in page options will override theme options.